We are thrilled to sponsor our first Relay Pentathlon at Odell Brewing Company, June 27th to support our Youth Development Programs. This is our annual fundraiser at Odell and this year will be unforgettable.
We invite you to choose one of the following:
1. Participate with your team of 5. Entry fee per person/$20 (see details below)
2. Join us for a fun evening at Odell, watch the Relay and enjoy a few Odell brews. Entry fee/$10
Relay Pentathlon Details:
20 teams are invited to participate in a ridiculous challenge to see who can EAT. TRIKE. THINK. FLEX. & GO the fastest.
Your team of 5 will be required to outdo the competition for a grand prize of goodness from Odell.
The Course: You will want to train hard for this course, make sure to Strava.
- Trike through our course.
- Pogo at least 25 times without falling.
- Eat a whole pie (maybe a pizza pie).
- Throw a beanbag into the cornhole from a set distance.
- Devour a donut hanging from a string.
Finally, the top two teams from each round to move on to the trivia round to compete for the final prize.
What you need to do to sign up:
1. Gather your team of 5
2. Sign up + pay $20 per person entry fee which includes 2 Beers + whatever yummy thing we have you EAT.
3. On June 27th, get to Odell at 6:45 pm to warm up
For questions email: Anne.Sproutinup@gmail.com